4-week Online Program touches on the following Concepts using Magic Tricks:
- Paper, scissors and infinity
- The secret of codes and cryptography
- How to build a flying machine
- Geometry - looking at the right angle...
- How to measure a planet and how to make the biggest hole in a paper sheet
- The National Pie Day
- Improve your drawing skills - drawing on the right side of the brain
- Memory Palace - how to remember ... everything.
- Bonus: Beauty and the Beast of optical illusions (and some magic!)
Age groupings: 5-7 and 8-10.
Students will be exposed to scientific concepts by leveraging fun magical tricks.
Classes are held online on Zoom.
April Break Special | April 12-16 | 5-day program between 1-2 pm
Holiday Special | Dec 28-31 | 4-day program 2-3:15 pm: Holiday Fun is a special program which runs from Dec 28 to 31 for 4 days and is a condensed version of the above program for 1 hr- 1.hr 15 minutes. It is fun, entertaining and educational at the same time.
Age Requirement: Appropriate for Grade 3-7 who is curious as to how things work and inclined towards a science and technology career
Platform: Students can join the class using Zoom.
What is needed: Students will be advised ahead of time what they need to bring to the session.
Please find Agata and Andre's Bio here.
Disclaimer: We try our best to open our classes as scheduled. However, we may need to cancel if there are not enough enrolments. In the event we do, we fully refund your course fees.